Transform your bedroom into a tranquil retreat. Leggett & Platt Adjustable Bed Bases inspire relaxation and rejuvenation, and are the ideal centerpiece for your customized bedroom haven. With the touch of a button, your bed adapts to whatever position you desire, effortlessly increasing your comfort. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products has been a premier provider of adjustable bed bases for over 40 years.
- 2" Profile Foundation-Style Base The low-profile design easily fits inside the frame of your bed.
- Head and Foot Articulation Effortlessly raise the head or foot to fnd your perfect relaxation position.
- 850-lb. Lift Capacity This high-performance base easily lifts up to 850 lbs. total maximum weight, including mattress.
- Back-Lit Wireless Remote The wireless remote allows you to effortlessly raise the head and foot with the touch of a button and lights up for easy use in the dark.
- Multiple Custom Programmable Positions Store 2 of your favorite positions on the remote for immediate personalized comfort.
- Zero Gravity Button Raise the feet to the same level as the heart for a healthy rest in the zero gravity poistion or use this button as the 2nd programmable position.
- One-Touch Flat Button Easily return the bed to a at position with the touch of a button.
- Flashlight Find your way in the dark with a convenient flashlight on the remote control.
- MicroHook™ Our exclusive MicroHook™ retention system eliminates the need for a mattress retainer bar at the foot of your bed, providing a sleeker, more modern look.
- Adjustable Legs Heavy-duty 2 1/2"-diameter legs easily adjust from 6" to 10" for a perfect fit.
- Headboard Compatible
- Assembled in the USA
- 1-3-25 Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.