Sleeping on a Pure Talalay Bliss mattress is a life-changing experience. Unlike other mattresses, Pure Talalay Bliss mattresses allow your muscles to relax by providing uplifting support and a pressure-less feel. Many describe it as being the same sense of floating, being suspended. It is a difference you can feel.
Pure Talalay Bliss offers the discerning sleeper the finest bed available made from the world's purest talalay. Talalay is the highest-quality natural product available, harvested responsibly from the Havea rubber tree. Only the finest talalay in the world can make it into a Pure Talalay Bliss mattress. Talalay Latex rubber is extremely durable. In fact, it's three times more resilient than Dunlop Latex, which is used in some other latex mattresses. Pure Talalay Bliss mattresses are made entirely with talalay latex.
With a firmer Talalay latex base layer, the Nutrition offers a more European feel that provides a balance of support and pressure relief to help relax muscles.
- 11 in. Total Luxurious Talalay
- 3 in. ActiveFUSION™ Talalay Comfort Layer
- 2 in. Talalay Pressure Relieving Layer
- 6 in. Talalay Support Core
- Luxe Knit Woven Cover
- OekoTex Certified Talalay Latex
- ActiveFusion™ Climate Control Phase Change Technology in the Cover and Top Latex Layer. ActiveFusion™ can help keep a warmer sleeper slightly cooler and a cooler sleeper slightly warmer through the night by moving the heat to or away from the body as needed for each sleeper throughout the night
- Washable/ Removable Luxury Wave of Comfort Cover
- Talalay Latex: non-toxic, hypoallergenic, inherently antibacterial, mold and mildew resistant, dust mite resistant, breathable
- Adjustable Bed Compatible
- Made in the USA
- 15 Year Non Prorated Warranty with a 1 in. Indentation Limit
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.