Have you heard of Symbol? Probably not. Symbol Mattress doesn't spend the big dollars in advertising like other brand names. Instead, they pass those savings onto you, the smart consumers, by providing the best product value to fit everyone's budget. No matter what your price range, Symbol strives to deliver unbeatable products at unbeatable values.
Symbol mattresses are made right here in the USA utilizing state of the art material handling systems and upholstery equipment. With over one million square feet of dedicated manufacturing space between six facilities across the United States, they are dedicated to serving you with the best quality sleep products. In 2015, Symbol created a brand-new Research & Development (R&D) Center. Their unique ability to in-house R&D and to process components versus outsourcing, allows them to maintain tight control over quality and costs. These savings are then passed on to you the consumer.
Symbol offers you value, comfort and quality. Every time!!
- Mattress (Top Side): Convoluted Foam: comfort and support with pressure-relieving properties; enhances surface comfort; convoluted for increased air circulation; cooling
- Mattress (Core): Spectrum Tri-Zoned Coil System: zoned innerspring support system with 4" Foam-Encased perimeter support (540 coils/queen)
- Mattress (Bottom Side): Symbol Support Core: high density base core provides deep support, structure and stbility; retains its shape and density
- Made in the USA
- Tac & Jump Quilting
- Quilt - First Layer: Cotton FR Fiber Barrier
- Quilt - Second Layer: Hypersoft Foam
- Quilt - Third Layer: Symbol Foam
- 10 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.