Even the best mattress can't work its magic if it's wrapped in something stuffy. Bedgear's breathable protector works with your bed -not against it- keeping you cool and comfortable, and your mattress safe from the elements. In Bedgear's signature Dri-Tec 5.1 mattress protector, moisture wicking performance fabric has a hexagonal, interlocking pattern and greater loft that facilitates air flow to your sleep environment. Eco-friendly fibers have been added for an extra soft touch and greater comfort. Bedgear Performance® was founded in 2009 and is the rapid growth global lifestyle brand of bedding for people who want to achieve more out of life. Bedgear has redefined the way people view sleep with personalized products and patented fabric technologies, which generate a cooler, drier sleep environment to maximize recovery at night.
- New hexagonal pattern on Dri-Tec® 5.1 wicks away moisture and facilitates air flow to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the night
- Triple layer performance protection includes a virtually invisible waterproof barrier back that will not affect the feel of your mattress
- Flexible surface dynamically reacts to your motion for the most comfortable fit
- Enhances the conforming aspects of your mattress while reducing heat-related issues
- High-stretch skirting means no bunching beneath the sheets
- Fits mattresses up to 18" deep
- Powerband® provides a secure fit and grip, perfect with adjustable bases
- Odor resistant
- Reduces Allergens: Protects against allergens for undisturbed sleep
- Repels Irritants: Keeps pet dander and dust mites at bay
- Machine washable
- 10 Year Warranty when purchased with a mattress / 1 Year Warranty if purchased separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.