The Bedgear Ver-Tex 6.1 mattress protector takes cooling and protection to the next-level. This mattress protector is designed for hot sleepers or hot climates and is the coolest protector in this line. It guards against spills, dander, mites and more, while keeping you comfortable with a top layer of their patented heat-deflecting fabric. This mattress protector features a Powerband for secure fit and grip, keeping this layer smooth and invisible beneath your sheets - perfect for Adjustable Bases! Bedgear Performance® was founded in 2009 and is the rapid growth global lifestyle brand of bedding for people who want to achieve more out of life. Bedgear has redefined the way people view sleep with personalized products and patented fabric technologies, which generate a cooler, drier sleep environment to maximize recovery at night.
- Ver-Tex® new contoured channel construction instantly deflects heat and feels cool to the touch
- Performance fabric with waterproof barrier provides continuous ambient air ventilation throughout the night so you sleep better
- Flexible surface dynamically reacts to your motion for the most comfortable fit
- Enhances the conforming aspects of your mattress while reducing heat-related issues
- High-stretch skirting means no bunching beneath the sheets
- Fits mattresses up to 18" deep
- Powerband® provides a secure fit and grip, perfect with adjustable bases
- Odor resistant
- Reduces Allergens: Protects against allergens for undisturbed sleep
- Repels Irritants: Keeps pet dander and dust mites at bay
- Machine Washable
- 10 Year Warranty when purchased with a mattress / 1 Year Warranty if purchased separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.