Take your mattress protection to a whole new level. Bedgear's advanced protector provides a reactive cushion, regulates your temperature all night long and guards against spills with a waterproof barrier you won't even know is there. In the StretchWick 3.1 all-flex protector, responsive fabric provides lightweight, resistance-free comfort that's secure against spills, dander, mites and more. Bedgear Performance® was founded in 2009 and is the rapid growth global lifestyle brand of bedding for people who want to achieve more out of life. Bedgear has redefined the way people view sleep with personalized products and patented fabric technologies, which generate a cooler, drier sleep environment to maximize recovery at night.
- Waterproof barrier guards against spills and moves with you, so you won't even know it's there
- Cooling fibers in the surface prevent overheating so you sleep cooler
- StretchWick® fabric flexes with your body without pulling or bunching
- Reduces Allergens: Protects against allergens for undisturbed sleep
- Repels Irritants: Keeps pet dander and dust mites at bay
- Machine Washable: Easy to clean, thanks to its durable build
- Resists stains, fluid and mildew
- Lightweight materials allow constant air flow, to help you sleep more comfortably
- 8" to 18" Stretchable skirt provides tight fit and grip to your mattress
- 10 Year Warranty when purchased with a mattress / 1 Year Warranty if purchased separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.