Bedgear's Level Performance Pillow features a unique Cuddle Curve shape and weightless feel that will cradle your head, neck and shoulders perfectly in every sleep position. Their patented Air-X® air flow technology and moisture-wicking fabric on the outside of this pillow will keep you cool and dry throughout the night, ensuring a deep, restorative sleep. This series also features a removable, washable cover for easy care and cleaning.
Bedgear Performance® was founded in 2009 and is the rapid growth global lifestyle brand of bedding for people who want to achieve more out of life. Bedgear has redefined the way people view sleep with personalized products and patented fabric technologies, which generate a cooler, drier sleep environment to maximize recovery at night.
- Ideal for medium and large body types who sleep on their back, side or are a multi-position sleeper
- Ideal for extra-large body types who are stomach sleepers
- Pillow height is 5.9"
- Dri-Tec® moisture wicking cover keeps you dry and comfortable while you sleep
- Eco-friendly fibers have been added for an extra soft touch and greater comfort
- Patented Air-X® ventilated side panels enhance air flow throughout the pillow, moving excess heat away from your head, neck and shoulders
- Filter fabric behind the Air-X® panels also helps prevent allergens and dander from entering the pillow core
- Unique ergo-molding React® blend core is a combination of foam cubes and silk-feel fibers to create support for your head, neck and shoulders that conforms without push back and helps eliminate pillow bounce to improve your sleep
- Zip-off cover is machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle
- 1 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.