The Bedgear Storm Series pillows come in four profiles, so you can find the best fit for your body frame and sleep position. Storm pillows feature refreshing, cool-touch fabric and patented Air-X® air flow technology that will help you sleep comfortably throughout the night. These pillows have a weightless, adaptive feel that will help you fall asleep and stay asleep, so you wake up ready. This new and improved Storm Series features a removable, washable cover for easy care and cleaning.
Bedgear Performance® was founded in 2009 and is the rapid growth global lifestyle brand of bedding for people who want to achieve more out of life. Bedgear has redefined the way people view sleep with personalized products and patented fabric technologies, which generate a cooler, drier sleep environment to maximize recovery at night.
- Ideal for extra-small and small body types who are stomach sleepers
- Pillow height is 4.75"
- Cool-all-night, dry-all-night fabric
- Revolutionary Ver-Tex® cool touch fabric moves away excess heat, helping you to maintain your ideal sleep temperature throughout the night
- Offers a single chamber of blended React® core with React Fill, a softer breathable foam that adapts to you without sinking or losing shape
- A single layer pillow pad offers a softer, contouring feel for petite body types and also ideal for between-legs support
- Patented Air-X® ventilated three-dimensional side panels enhance air flow throughout the pillow, moving away excess heat from your head, neck and shoulders
- Filter fabric behind the Air-X® panels also helps prevent allergens and dander from entering the pillow core
- Zip-off cover is machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle
- 1 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.