KINGSDOWN QUALITY CONTROL
Each and every mattress is tested in-house by the Inline Comfort Support Analysis (ICSA) technology to be sure it meets its scientifically calculated support standard specifications. Our mattresses also undergo 3rd party testing at CPSC-approved, state-of-the-art independent bedding and mattress testing laboratories. ICSA testing, 3rd party independent laboratory testing and individual detail review ensure our mattresses are of the finest and most consistent quality.
SLEEP, MADE SMARTER
Our commitment to sleep research, data collection and meticulous testing is evident in every mattress we manufacture. When you sleep on a KINGSDOWN mattress you'll feel the difference a smart mattress makes on your quality of sleep, and more importantly, on your quality of life.
- BODY SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY - PERSONALIZED SUPPORT FOR OPTIMAL SLEEP HEALTH: Proper support has been proven to improve your sleep quality which can significantly improve your health.
- FRESH COMFORT® QUILT: Cooling gel fibers on the surface help maintain an ideal body temperature for healthier sleep.
- SERENE® FOAM: Responsive and self-adjusting foam dissipates body heat and delivers powerful support for optimal spinal health.
- RESILIENT GEL FOAM LAYER: Provides pressure relief and firm support for deep, restorative sleep.
- LATEX BACKENFORCER: Delivers targeted lumbar support. Our luxurious latex delivers the ultimate in pressure relief and conformity. This resilient pressure-relieving foam helps the body stay in one position longer, resulting in deeper sleep.
- 1,008 (Q) TRI-ZONED WRAPPED COIL INNERSPRING: Delivers contoured support, reduced motion and reinforced lumbar support.
- COOLING GEL QUILT: Gel fibers in this resilient cushioning layer add pressure-relieving comfort, dissipate heat and provide the cooling benefits of gel.
- SERENE® FOAM: Although responsive and self-adjusting by nature, unlike memory foam, Serene® foam is not temperature sensitive. Independent air cells dissipate body heat and act as shock absorbers, reducing pressure points for more comfortable sleep.
- GEL FOAM: Each gel foam comfort layer cradles the body with pressure-relieving comfort, enhanced with the cooling benefits of gel.
- TRI-ZONED WRAPPED COILS: Tri-zoned wrapped coils provide individualized comfort with enhanced support in the lumbar zone of the mattress.
- FULL BODY SURROUND®: High-density foam encases the entire surface of the bed in the Full Body Surround® edge support system - top, bottom, and all four sides - to provide a complete edge-to-edge sleeping surface with superior edge support.
- SOLID WOOD FOUNDATION WITH AMISH CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our solid wood framing is precision-milled by highly skilled Amish craftsmen in Port Treverton, PA.
- Mattress designed to also be used on an Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
- 10 Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.