Sealy Posturepedic is an American classic delivering comfort, support and stability at a great value. The Posturepedic Classic Series stays true to this heritage and features a new innerspring coil design and comfort features that give you support for all that you do in bed. The new Posturepedic Classic Coil innerspring features an advanced titanium alloy construction designed to increase strength and stability. A grid-like surface at the center of the mattress highlights Sealy's exclusive CoreSupport Center, which offers additional support where you need it most, in the area that holds the heaviest part of the body. Each mattress features a new SolidEdge System that provides stronger edge and base support which allows for maximum use of the sleeping surface. A variety of foams are combined to make each mattress in the collection perfect to fit your needs. With a range of surface feels and comfort choices, give yourself the quality sleep you deserve with a mattress from the Posturepedic Classic Series.
- Quilted with .5" Hypersoft, 1.5" x .5" Conv. Hypersoft
- Comfort Layers 1" SuperSoft ActiveFlex, 2" ActiveFlex, Memory Foam CoreSupport Center
- CoreSupport Center, the area at the center third of the mattress that holds the heaviest part of the body, is power-packed to maximize support and enhance durability for the life of the mattress.
- Posturepedic Classic Coil with 738 Coil Density. Featuring titanium alloy coils in an exclusive design, the Posturepedic Classic Coil provides the perfect balance of comfort and deep down support for a superior nights rest. Support system also includes a SupportFlex Base.
- SolidEdge System is designed to provide a solid seating edge so you can use the full surface of the bed without rolling off the side. With an improved design to enhance side-to-side stability, it increases usable sleeping space. Now you can stretch to the edge for longer, uninterrupted sleep.
- FlameGuard Rayon Fiber encompasses the mattress for protection from fire.
- Made In the USA
- Your Sealy mattress comes with a full 10 year warranty. Sealy has the most rigorous testing standards in the industry. They also use the most durable high-quality materials available, the result of a commitment to perfection that has lasted over 130 years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.